Most of our team members are currently studying or recent graduates. They are flexible to select the days they wish to work. Please read the job requirements and description below carefully before applying.
If you feel this is for you, apply today. We look forward to having you part of the team!
- Shifts are from 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM.
- Compensation is 220,000 VND per shift take-home pay +5% service charge on cigar sales.
- Team members are flexible to select the days they wish to work.
- This position reports to the Club Manager, Ms. Han (090 242 6976).
- Vietnamese nationality.
- Has verifiable experience in a hospitality position.
- Communicates comfortably in Vietnamese and English.
- Punctual, honest, and consistent.
- A totally awesome, warm personality!
- Can work late.
- Arrive on time on all scheduled working days. Punctually clock in and clock out.
- Serve guests food, beverages, and cigars in a cheerful, positive manner.
- Be attentive and quick during all hours of operation.
- Implement service procedures and memorise product menus.
- Learn cigar-specific knowledge and explain to guests when requested.
- Learn wine and spirits knowledge and be ready to make pairing suggestions.
- Help guests make ordering decisions.
- Keep the venue neat and clean.
- Be well-groomed and rested for all scheduled working days.
- Stand strait, smile, and be friendly to all guests and colleagues.
- Build a personal rapport with members and regular guests.
- Keep accurate inventory and sales notes.
- When any equipment breaks or any unpleasant situation occurs with anyone, inform the Club Manager and the Floor Manager as soon as possible.